CCU Config is an application for editing operational parameters of the CCU (*). When a circuit is run, set the record line in advance using CCU Config. At the same time, change the sampling rate to "Track". This concludes pre-ride preparations. From here, please enjoy analyzing the data recorded when you were riding flat out. Please download the "Y-TRAC" application for data analysis and the "YRC Setting" application separately to set the YRC.
* 1) Communication control unit (2015 model year YAMAHA YZF-R1M equipped with data logger unit)
■ With CCU Config you can...
1) Set the Circuit Record Line
When an edited record line is sent to the CCU, the run time logging data for each lap can be recorded through the CCU auto lap function.
2) Change the sampling rate
The information density of the logged data can be increased for the circuit run.
Nexus7, Nexus5, Nexus9
*Supported OS Version
Android 4.4 and later
• To use of some features of this application, you will need an Internet connection via mobile data communication or wireless LAN.
• Please use the application safely, and observe traffic rules and precautions.
• Please use only when the motorcycle is stopped in a safe location.
• It is not guaranteed that the app will operate in all vehicles. Installation position and the installation method of the CCU may affect its accuracy, sensitivity and operation.
・It is not guaranteed that the numbers displayed in this application are accurate.
CCU Config is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-15. The program can be installed on Android.
CCU Config (version 1.0.6) has a file size of 2.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.